Thursday, November 15, 2012

Blogspiration (4)

Blogspiration is a new weekly meme hosted by Growing Up YA and Saz 101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation or just a little SOMETHING.




 
Okay, so if this is not me then I don’t know what is! I so look forward to coming home after any long day and unwinding with a good book. Now that the cold weather has reached us, I am snuggling down in my blankets, with my hot chocolate, and staying as warm and as cozy as I can get. I love feeling safe while I am reading, all nuzzled down in my bed, because you just never know where some of the stories you read might take you! Have a wonderful day my little Charming’s!

1 comment:

  1. I love this too comic too! I love to read in bed right before I go to sleep. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete