Saturday, December 1, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (17)



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews, in which we share the books that we have bought, received, or borrowed from the previous week!



  • Books Mentioned:
Poison | Goodreads
Touch of Steel | Goodreads
In Need of a Good Wife | Goodreads
Gold Fire | Goodreads
Every Perfect Gift | Goodreads
Sirens | Goodreads
Winter Wonderland | Goodreads
The Emperor’s Conspiracy | Goodreads
Two Sinful Secrets | Goodreads

  • Ebooks For Review:
Also Known As | Goodreads

Real Mermaids Don’t Need High Heels | Goodreads
ReAwakened | Goodreads


4 comments:

  1. Some really interesting books Chelsey. Poison sounds really good and I should probably read the first one too. I got Also Known As for review last week too ^_^

    -Keep on rocking,
    Lizzy @ Read-A-holicZ [My StS]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also Known As sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! These are new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, Your blog is ADORABLE! Thanks for following. I'm a follower now, too!

    ReplyDelete