Saturday, December 29, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (19)



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews, in which we share the books that we have bought, received, or borrowed from the previous week!



  • Books Mentioned
Dr. Frankenstein’s Daughters | Goodreads
The Vincent Boys | Goodreads
The Vincent Brothers | Goodreads
Delusion | Goodreads
Victoria Rebels | Goodreads
The Painted Girls | Goodreads
Cinders & Sapphires | Goodreads
Mistress of my Fate | Goodreads
The Dilemma of Charlotte Farrow | Goodreads
Finding June | Goodreads

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, I have to read The Vincent Boys and Brothers.


    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Haven't heard of all these but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to read Dr. Frankenstein’s Daughters.

    ReplyDelete